Friday 21 September 2012

Third Class become hunter gatherers!

This week we have been learning all about the first farmers. They arrived in Ireland over 6 thousand years ago. Our class tried to imagine what life would be like back then by pretending to be a young hunter gatherer. This is what Nora thought life would be like.

My name is Nora and I am a hunter gather. I am going to tell you all about my day. Today I got up at six in the morning. When I got up the first thing I did was to go and got berries. I found lots of berries. My mum and my sister got insects. When I got home I found my dad with a deer. We killed it with a sharp stick. Then we cut it up. Last we cooked it and then ate it. My mum and I made clothes with the skin; with the bones we made jewellery.
By Nora Abdel Rahim
Third Class

No comments:

Post a Comment